Sunday 9 May 2010

So I've not been so active on the net lately because I've been trying to get my life into order. It's so hectic all of the time. I wasn't even able to go the hairdressers! Gross.
Yesterday I just spent the day focusing on me. I got my hair done, went to Starbucks, relaxed at home.

Oh, we got a dog! He's so adorable. I'm definitely a cat person though. I adore him but it's not the same kind of thing I feel for my kitties. I'll get some pictures of him up soon.

The biggest thing lately is my new piercing. I've wanted it for years but avoided it because I'm a good daughter who does not want to upset her mum. Oh well, that's down the pooper.





So, yeah. I've slowed down with my photography. I've been too busy and I'm not inspired when I'm tired all of the time.
I'll pick it up soon. My priority is getting into shape more and college.

I'll update more often, promise.

1 comment: