Monday 10 May 2010

So I still don't have my new camera. Gutted. What is their problem? I payed extra for a quick delivery! *mad face*
I'm so tired today. I was up all day talking to a friend when I knew I had work today. The only plus side is that I'll sleep like a sloth tonight. I'm probably as slow as one right now. I hope work isn't busy tonight. I've already messed up a lot this morning.

So, I decided I'll buying a Blackberry but I haven't decided when. I was thinking next week but we'll see. They're just so 'me'. And iPhones are so boring. Once you've played on them for an hour, it gets old. Sure, the applications are cool but I hardly have time to eat and sleep let alone prank call people like the Phone Jacker.

I have some new pictures of the kittens. We took Harry to the vet today before work and the vet said he's huge. He's only 7months and he weighs more than 4kilos. Our full-grown Persian, Alfie weighs just a kilo more!

Anyway, I got my hair redone and here it is. Not too brilliant but it'll do.



No comments:

Post a Comment