Saturday 13 March 2010

So, I've started so many blogs about so many other things over the years and never just made a personal one. It always seemed weird to me to type my thoughts out for others to see. But as I find myself becoming more and more addicted with other peoples' blogs... I felt some pull towards the self-indulgent world that is Blogger. So I'm going to give it a shot.

I've begun to dive into more artistic ventures lately... I even changed the way I journal. I got sick of continually reading about all of my woes and blah blah blah... so here are a few pages from it now...






It's so much more therapeutic than just writing on and on about what I hate. It makes me happy. Isn't that what a journal is for? To empty your head a little?
I highly suggest that others do this!

1 comment:

  1. I love to journal.. I keep one for myself and one for each of my kids.. I have been a bit lax recently on keeping up on it.. but need to get better at it.

    ReplyDelete